Videoconference Spanish Lessons
The aim of our lessons is to make each student feel more confident using Spanish. Therefore, the lessons are tailored to each student’s learning style and needs.
To achieve fluency, we help each student to increase vocabulary, improve listening comprehension, and refine pronunciation. We work on a multitude of skills using conversation through all kind of exercises. We use Spanish from the first lesson, so students must follow, understand, listen, and react to the different challenges presented in the lesson.
Start with your Spanish Lessons
I highly recommend booking a “trial lesson” and decide if you would like to continue!
- Purchase your trial lesson here. It has a cost of 5 euros. If you purchase a pack of lessons after, you receive one extra lesson free-of-charge!
- Schedule. Email me to find the perfect time for you. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prepare. I will send you the level test and some questions in order to discuss your learning goals.
- Enjoy your trial lesson! Upon completion I will send you my proposal for your personalized learning program.
* For any query contact email@example.com
If you are ready to begin, select your pack here:
Find more information about the lessons methodology, specialized courses (Medical Spanish, Business..), DELE exam preparation, SIELE exam preparation, … CLICK HERE!
Students may also find FREE materials and activities on El Blog para Aprender Español, which are meant to complement each lesson.
Why Skype Spanish Lessons?
- Learn and practice Spanish with a native teacher wherever you may be: at home or on the go.
- Have a Spanish immersion experience from anywhere in the world.
- Learn, improve, refresh your Spanish, or simply maintain what you have already learned.
- Prepare official exams: DELE, SIELE, or any other to certify your Spanish Level.
- Prepare yourself for interviews, oral presentations, and/or international meetings.
I use different videoconferencing platforms including Skype, Zoom,Teams. Chat and different resources will be used during the lesson allowing for the exchange of new words and grammar structures, images, inphographics, etc. Optional personalized homework will be given after every session to reinforce and practice the topics covered in the lesson.
Please visit our FAQs for extended information but If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check what my students say about their experience learning Spanish via Skype with El blog para aprender español.