Videoconference Spanish Lessons
The aim of our lessons is to make each student feel more confident using Spanish. Therefore, the lessons are tailored to each student’s learning style and needs.
To achieve fluency, we help each student to increase vocabulary, improve listening comprehension, and refine pronunciation. We work on a multitude of skills using conversation through all kind of exercises. We use Spanish from the first lesson, so students must follow, understand, listen, and react to the different challenges presented in the lesson.
Start with the Level test and a “trial lesson” and decide if you would like to continue!
- Take our level test by clicking here unless you are an absolute beginner.
- Look for an email with your level and personalized learning program.
- Buy classes using one of the “Buy Now” buttons above. You may sign up for a trial class before committing to multiple classes.
- Complete the payment on the next screen. You’ll receive a confirmation email after the payment is completed.
- We will email you to arrange the first lesson!
* For any query contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information about the lessons methodology, specialized courses (Medical Spanish, Business..), DELE exam preparation, SIELE exam preparation, … CLICK HERE!
Students may also find FREE materials and activities on El Blog para Aprender Español, which are meant to complement each lesson.
Why Skype Spanish Lessons?
- Learn and practice Spanish with a native teacher wherever you may be: at home or on the go.
- Have a Spanish immersion experience from anywhere in the world.
- Learn, improve, refresh your Spanish, or simply maintain what you have already learned.
- Prepare official exams: DELE, SIELE, or any other to certify your Spanish Level.
- Prepare yourself for interviews, oral presentations, and/or international meetings.
Skype Chat will be used during the lesson allowing for the exchange of new words and grammar structures, images, inphographics etc. Personalized homework will be given after every session to reinforce and practice the topics covered in the lesson.
Please visit our FAQs for extended information but If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com